- Froese, F. J., Shen, J., Sekiguchi, T., & Davis, S. (Accepted for publication). Global talent management challenges of Chinese, Japanese, and Korean multinationals. Human Resource Management Review.
- Ghosh, D., Sekiguchi, T., & Fujimoto, Y. (2020). Psychological detachment: A creativity perspective on the link between intrinsic motivation and employee engagement. Personnel Review. https://doi.org/10.1108/PR-12-2018-0480
- Li. J., Sekiguchi, T., & Qi, J. (2020). When and why skill variety influences employee job crafting: Regulatory focus and social exchange perspectives. Employee Relations, 42 (3), 662-680. https://doi.org/10.1108/ER-06-2019-0240
- Wu, J., & Sekiguchi, T. (2020). A multilevel and dynamic model of intragroup conflict and decision making: Application of agent-based modeling. Frontiers of Business Research in China, 13: 22. https://doi.org/10.1186/s11782-019-0070-1
- Sekiguchi, T., Takeuchi, N., Takeuchi, T., Nakamura, S., & Ebisuya, A. (2019). How inpatriates internalize corporate values at headquarters: The role of developmental job assignments and psychosocial mentoring. Management International Review, 59(5), 825-853.
- Yang, Y., Li, J., & Sekiguchi, T. (2019). How supervisors respond to employee voice: An experimental study in China and Japan. Asian Business & Management. https://doi.org/10.1057/s41291-019-00075-1
- Huang, L., Yang, Y., & Sekiguchi, T. (2020). Attractiveness of Japanese firms to international job applicants: The effects of belongingness, uniqueness, and employment patterns. Asian Business & Management, 19 (1), 118–144. https://doi.org/10.1057/s41291-019-00068-0
- Liu, T., & Sekiguchi, T. (2019). How does the use of a foreign language affect team processes and member stress and satisfaction? Japanese Journal of Administrative Science, 31(1-2), 33-55.
- Khalid, S., & Sekiguchi, T. (2019). The mediating effect of glass ceiling beliefs in the relationship between women’s personality traits and their subjective career success. NTU Management Review, 29 (3): 1-28.
- van Dick, R., …, Sekiguchi, T. et al. (2018). Identity leadership going global: Validation of the identity leadership inventory (ILI) across 20 countries. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology. doi:10.1111/joop.12223
- Selke, R., Sekiguchi, T., Moehle, A., Elsharqawy, A., & Streich, P. (2018). Foreign language proficiency as an asset for Japanese graduates. IAFOR Journal of Education, 6, 103-120.
- Khalid, S., & Sekiguchi, T. (2018). The role of empathy in entrepreneurial opportunity recognition: An experimental study in Japan and Pakistan. Journal of Business Venturing Insights, 9, 1-9.
- Sekiguchi, T., Li, J., & Hosomi, M. (2017). Predicting job crafting from the socially embedded perspective: The interactive effect of job autonomy, social skill, and employee status. Journal of Applied Behavioral Science, 53, 470-497.
- Maharjan, M. P., & Sekiguchi, T. (2017). Human resource management practices of Japanese companies in India: Dealing with the transfer–adaptation dichotomy. Journal of Asia Business Studies, 11, 323-341.
- Ghosh, D., Sekiguchi, T., & Gurunathan, L. (2017). Organizational embeddedness as a mediator between justice and in-role performance. Journal of Business Research, 75, 130-137.
- Bebenroth, R., Ismail, M., & Sekiguchi, T. (2016). Target firm employee perceptions of procedural and interpersonal justice. Human Systems Management, 35, 165-173.
- Li, P. P., & Sekiguchi, T., & Zhou, K. (2016). The emerging research on indigenous management in Asia. Asia Pacific Journal of Management, 33, 583-594.
- Grill, T. V., Maharjan, M. P., & Sekiguchi, T. (2016). Human resource management of Japanese companies in Hungary: How do the Japanese and the Hungarian styles blend? Journal of East-West Business, 22, 145-167.
- Maki, M., & Sekiguchi, T. (2016). An empirical investigation of human resource management in Japanese foreign subsidiaries. Journal of International Business, 8 (1), 89-105.
- Sekiguchi, T. (2016). Bridge individuals in multinational organisations. Australasian Journal of Organisational Psychology, 9, 1-4.
- Fujimoto, Y., Ferdous, A. S., Sekiguchi, T., & Sugianto, L. (2016). The effect of mobile technology usage on work engagement and emotional exhaustion in Japan. Journal of Business Research, 69, 3315–3323.
- Maharjan, M. P., & Sekiguchi, T. (2016). The influence and effectiveness of US-style and Japanese-style HR practices on Indian firms: A conceptual perspective. South Asian Journal of Human Resource Management, 3, 58-74.
- Sekiguchi, T., Froese, F. J., & Iguchi, C. (2016). International human resource management of Japanese multinational corporations: Challenges and future directions. Asian Business & Management, 15, 83-109.
- Maharjan, M. P., & Sekiguchi, T. (2016). Human resource management practices at foreign-affiliated companies in least-developed regions: US and Japanese companies in Nepal. Asian Business & Management, 15, 137-164.
- Hosomi, M. (2016). Consequences of Abusive Supervision: The Moderating Effects of Job Characteristics and Resources in the Family Domain (Abstract). The Japanese Journal of Labour Studies, 667, 78.
- Sekiguchi, T., Mitate, Y., & Yang, Y. (2020). Internship experience and organizational attractiveness: Does realistic job fit matter? Academy of Management Best Paper Proceedings, 1-6. https://doi.org/10.5465/AMBPP.2020.99
- Liu, T., Sekiguchi, T., & Ebisuya, A. (2019). Outcomes of bridging roles in MNCs and moderating influence of cultural identity integration. Academy of Management Best Paper Proceedings, 1-6. https://doi.org/10.5465/AMBPP.2019.15
- Hosomi, M., Sekiguchi, T., & Froese, F. J. (2020). Mentoring in Japan: A Systematic Review and Conceptual Model. In Mentorship-driven Talent Management. Emerald Publishing Limited.
- Froese, F. J, Sekiguchi, T., & , Maharjan, M. P. (2017). Korea and Japan. In F. L. Cooke & S. Kim (Eds.), Routledge handbook of human resource management in Asia. Routledge.
- Hosomi, M. (2017) The workplace for work-life balance: Managers’ and coworkers’ perspectives. Osaka: Osaka University Press
- Sekiguchi, T., Takeuchi, N., & Iguchi, C. (Eds.) (2016). International human resource management. Tokyo: Chuo-Keizai Sha.
- Holtom, B. C., & Sekiguchi, T. (2016). Exploring the relationship between job embeddedness and organizational citizenship behavior. In P. M. Podsakoff, S. B. MacKenzie & N. P. Podsakoff (Eds.), Oxford handbook of organizational citizenship behavior. Oxford University Press.
- Liu, T. & Sekiguchi, T., & Dahana, W. D. (2018). Functional and linguistic bridging in multinational corporations: Moderating effect of cultural identity integration. Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 18-26, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Yang, Y., Li, J., & Sekiguchi, T. (2018). Supervisors’ Responses to Employee Voice Behavior: An Experimental Study in China and Japan. Discussion Paper No. E-18-006, Graduate School of Economics, Kyoto University.
- Khalid, S. (2018). Being There: The Role of Mindfulness in the Entrepreneurial Process. Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 18-18, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).